Tulum & XelHa
Tulum is an ancient Mayan city with a majestic view to the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, a fantastic beach and fascinating history.
Tulum was an important Mayan Port in the past and you can still see its paintings on their temples.
This walled city has an accessible ramp that facilitates the entrance to all visitors, including those with reduced mobility or on wheelchairs.
- Tour between 9 to 10 hours (depending on the hotel you are staying).
- Private transport in an air conditioned accessible van.
- Bilingual guide during the tour.
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Amphibious chair for Xel-ha.
- Entrance Fee to Xel-Ha is NOT INCLUDED.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear a hat or cap.
- Take along swimsuit.
|Passengers||2||3||4||5 to 6|
|Tulum & Xel-Ha Accessible||$202 USD||$139 USD||$114 USD||$98 USD|