Tulum & Swim with Dolphins
Tulum was an important Mayan Port in the past and you can still see its paintings on their temples. This walled city has an accessible ramp that facilitates the entrance to all visitors, including those with reduced mobility or on wheelchairs.
Live the experience to swim with dolphins at one of the most accessible locations in the Riviera Maya. In Puerto Aventuras during the Dolphin Encounter program, you and your companions will have the opportunity to receive all the affection of these tender and playful animals that always seem to smile.
- Private transportation from your hotel to Tulum & dolphinarium.
- Entrance fee to Tulum.
- Bilingual guide in Tulum.
- Water bottles.
- Box lunch at dolphinarium.
- The dolphinarium staff will help you to go into the water. During this program in Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya, the dolphin will give you a handshake, hugs and kisses, they will sing and you will have free time to enjoy your new marine friends.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is mandatory.
- We recommend taking the last schedule at 3:00 p.m. to avoid the intense sun and the crowded hours.
- Extra money for shopping.
|Passengers||2||3||4||5 to 6|
|Tulum with Dolphin Encounter||$249 USD||$199 USD||$186 USD||$177 USD|
|Tulum with Dolphin Adevnture||$306 USD||$257 USD||$247 USD||$241 USD|