Tulum & Shopping in Playa del Carmen
Tulum is an ancient Mayan city with a majestic view to the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, a fantastic beach and fascinating history. Tulúm was an important Mayan Port in the past and you can still see its paintings on their temples. This walled city has an accessible ramp that facilitates the entrance to all visitors, including those with reduced mobility or on wheelchairs.
We will then transfer you to Playa del Carmen where you’ll be enchanted with the famous 5th avenue. It’s the perfect place to walk and find people of different nationalities. You will also find shops of well known brands, cafeterias, restaurants, souvenir stores and the entire Mexican flavor.
- Tour between 8 to 9 hours (Depending on the hotel you are staying).
- Private transport in an air-conditioned accessible van.
- Bilingual guide during the tour.
- Entrance fee to Tulúm.
- Free time at the 5th avenue of Playa del Carmen.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear a hat or cap.
|Passengers||2||3||4||5 to 6|
|Tulum – Playa del Carmen||$202 USD||$139 USD||$114 USD||$98 USD|