Tulum & Akumal Accessible
Tulum is an ancient Mayan city with a majestic view to the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, a fantastic beach and fascinating history. Tulúm was an important Mayan Port in the past and you can still see its paintings on their temples. This walled city has an accessible ramp that facilitates the entrance to all visitors, including those with reduced mobility or on wheelchairs.
AKUMAL known as the “place of turtles” is a relaxing paradise in the Mexican Caribbean. Akumal is a spectacular bay of clear waters, quiet beach and a nearby reef. Snorkeling, diving and fishing are activities that can be practiced in this place or if you prefer, just sit and rest under the shade of its palms.
- Tour between 8 to 9 hours (Depending on the hotel you are staying).
- Private transport in an air-conditioned accessible van.
- Bilingual guide during the tour.
- Entrance fee to Tulúm.
- Free time at Akumal.
- Wear comfortable and cool clothes.
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear a hat or cap.
- Wear a swimsuit.
- Extra money for additional activities.
|Passengers||2||3||4||5 to 6|
|Tulum & Akumal Tour||$202 USD||$139 USD||$114 USD||$98 USD|