Chichen Itza Accessible
Chichen Itza, the capital of the Mayan empire, which was declared one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007; is just 2 ½ hours away from the city of Cancun. A guide will accompany you, of which you will be able to follow the tracks of the majestic Mayan culture. You will also get to know the magnificent temples such as the Kukulcan pyramid as well as the Mayan ball game.
You will also have the opportunity to know the “cenote” called “Ik Kil” whereby your companions can go downstairs to swim in the fresh and crystalline waters. Finally, you can explore the colonial city of Valladolid, where you can see the Spanish influence in its buildings and main avenues.
- Tour between 10 and 11 hours (depending on the hotel you are staying).
- Private transport in an accessible air conditioned van.
- Bilingual guide during the tour.
- Entrance Fee to Chichen Itza.
- Entrance Fee to Cenote Ik Kil.
- Buffet Lunch at the cenote “Ik Kil” (drinks not included).
- Tour through the city of Valladolid Recorrido por la ciudad de Valladolid
- Purified water available in the van.
- Manual wheel chairs in the event that you don’t have your own.
- We recommend that you depart at 7:00am to Chichen Itza to avoid the hot and crowded hours. However, you choose the time you want to leave..
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear a hat or cap.
- Take swimsuit to swim in the cenote Ik Kil (Those who can go down to the cenote).
- Extra cash to buy souvenirs.
|Passengers||2||3||4||5 to 6|
|Chichen Itza Accesible Tour||$297 USD||$216 USD||$187 USD||$162 USD|
|Chichen Itza – Mayaland Accessible Tour||$310 USD||$231 USD||$204 USD||$178 USD|